CoMDKPlugin Update History
Download the latest CoMDKPlugin
Supported Cortex M4 (FPU Register included)
- Added: Supported ST:STM32F405RG, STM32F407IG, STM32F407VG, STM32F407ZG, STM32F415RG, STM32F417VE
- Added: Supported NXP: LPC1100, LPC1111 LPC1112, LPC1114, LPC1115, LPC11C22, LPC11C24,
LPC11U23, LPC11U24, LPC1315, LPC1316, LPC1317, LPC1345, LPC1346, LPC1347
- Added: Supported Holtek: HT32F1755, HT32F1765, HT32F2755
Supported Nuvoton: Mini51LAN, Mini51ZAN, Mini52LAN, Mini52ZAN, Mini54LAN, Mini54ZAN
NXP: LPC1774, LPC1776, LPC1777, LPC1778, LPC1785, LPC1786, LPC1787, LPC1788
- Added: Support semihosting function
- Added: STM32's SWO trace example project, Semihosting example project for the ColinkEx+LPC11(C)14 evb board
- Corrected: the bug that can't show flash algorithm list in the flash select window
- Corrected: the bug that KT-Link must reconect after program or debug the board
Supported NXP: LPC11U12x201, LPC11U13x201, LPC11U14x201
Nuvoton:NUC122LC1AN, NUC122LD2AN, NUC122SC1AN, NUC122SD2AN, NUC122ZC1AN, NUC122ZD2AN
- Added: Support CoLinkEx's trace function
- Improved: Improve the speed of Flash programming
- Updated: CoLinkEx uses new version firmware and driver
- Added: support TI:
LM3S2110, LM3S2276, LM3S2965, LM3S2B93,
LM3S6432, LM3S6610, LM3S6918, LM3S8971,
LM3S9792, LM3S9B90, LM3S9L97
- Added: support compatible FTDI debugger: KT-Link, NGX-USB-JTAG, picoJTAG, JTAGKey
- Modified: Delete Nulink(CoIDE and CoFlash supported original Nu-Link)
- Corected: The bug that the register UI for M0 cotains incorrect information.
- Added: support ST:
STM32F100C4, STM32F100C6, STM32F100C8, STM32F100CB, STM32F100R4, STM32F100R6, STM32F100R8, STM32F100RB,
STM32F100RC, STM32F100RD, STM32F100RE, STM32F100V8, STM32F100VB, STM32F100VC, STM32F100VD, STM32F100VE,
STM32F100ZC, STM32F100ZD, STM32F100ZE,
STM32F101C4, STM32F101C6, STM32F101C8, STM32F101CB, STM32F101R4, STM32F101R6, STM32F101R8, STM32F101RB,
STM32F101RC, STM32F101RD, STM32F101RE, STM32F101RF, STM32F101T4, STM32F101T6, STM32F101T8, STM32F101TB,
STM32F101V8, STM32F101VB, STM32F101VC, STM32F101VD, STM32F101VE, STM32F101VF, STM32F101VG, STM32F101ZC,
STM32F102C4, STM32F102C6, STM32F102C8, STM32F102CB, STM32F102R4, STM32F102R6, STM32F102R8, STM32F102RB,
STM32F103RF, STM32F103RG, STM32F103VF, STM32F103VG, STM32F103ZF, STM32F103ZG
STM32F105R8, STM32F105RB, STM32F105RC, STM32F105V8, STM32F105VB, STM32F105VC
EFM32G200F16, EFM32G200F32, EFM32G200F64, EFM32G210F128, EFM32G230F32, EFM32G230F64, EFM32G230F128,
EFM32G280F32, EFM32G280F64, EFM32G280F128, EFM32G290F32, EFM32G290F64, EFM32G290F128
NXP: LPC1224x101, LPC1224x121, LPC1225x301, LPC1225x321, LPC1226x301, LPC1227x301, LPC1759, LPC1767
- Corrected: The bug that error may occur when program big files.
- Corrected: The bug that users cannot download or debug some chips from Luminary.
- Corrected: The bug that a part of RAM address of SAM3U and LPC17xx series cannot be read and write.
- Added: Support program speed analysis.
- Added: Verify option in download configuration.(Nuvoton chips not supported)
- Improved: The speed of downloading and debugging a program is improved.
- Improved: support multi-algorithms program
- Added: support compatible FTDI debugger : olimex, ICDI
- Added: support for Luminary: LM3S1968, LM3S6911, LM3S6965, LM3S9B92
ST: STM32F103R6, STM32F103RC, STM32F103T4, STM32F103T6,
STM32F103VC, STM32F103VD, STM32F103VE, STM32F103ZC, STM32F103ZD,STM32F103C4, STM32F103C6,
STM32F103R4, STM32F103TB, STM32F103VB, STM32F100RB, STM32F100C6, STM32F107RB,
STM32F107RC, STM32F107VB, STM32F107VC
Nuvoton: M052LAN, M052ZAN, M054LAN, M054ZAN, M058LAN, M058ZAN, M0516LAN, M0516ZAN
NXP: LPC11C14x301, LPC11C12x301, LPC1769
EnergyMicro: EFM230F32, EFM230F64, EFM230F128
- Added: Option for program: run after program
- Added: common debugger model cortex-m0 & cortex-m3 is available
- Added: support for LM3S1958, STM32F103RD, STM32F103RE, STM32F103ZE
- Added: APB1, APB2, AHB to Memmap
- Corrected: the bug of MDK Plugin breakpoint(it could be stopped for the first time, but not for the second time).
- Corrected: the bug that you couldn't read the content of Private peripheral bus - Internal/External Memeory(0xE000E000 - 0xE000FFFF).
- Released: CoMDKPlugin V1.2.0. It integrates the Plugin of Colink, ColinkEx and Nulink into one. The version number is based on the old CoLinkEx plugin for MDK version number.