CooCox CoDebugger is a free debugging tool which is designed specially for ARM Cortex M4, M3 and M0. CooCox CoDebugger allows users to debug programs running on target devices either in flash or in ram. It has a customizable eclipse style GUI and the most frequently used debugging functions, including starting and stopping program execution, setting breakpoints, watching variables, expressions, disassembly, memory windows and single-step and so on, which make your debugging comfortable and efficient.
* CoDebugger has been integrated in CoIDE now, next step it will be networked. Recommend you to use CoIDE.
- Most common Cortex-M3 MCUs supported
- Frequently used debugging functions supported
- Customizable eclipse style GUI
- Program downloading function supported
- Flash debugging and ram debugging supported
Before using CooCox Colink, you should install Colink Driver first.
You can't place the CooCox CoDebugger in the diretory which contains Non-ASCII characters.
If you use CoLinkEx for debugging, please download CoDebugger for LPC1100(debug for LPC1100 devices) or CoDebugger for EFM32(debug for EFM32 devices).